“Building Bridges to Brighter Futures for Lawrence Girls”
In recognition of the opening of the Girls’ School, Bellesini is establishing the 2015 Shareholders’ Club for donors who make annual and renewable gifts of $2,015 to support the operating budget of the Girls’ School. The 2015 Shareholders’ Club will be an integral part of the Girls’ School over the next four years as it grows to full capacity, serving sixty girls by the 2018-19 school year.
As a 2015 Shareholders’ Club member, your annual gift of $2,015 will directly fund our mission to “Build Bridges to Brighter Futures for Lawrence Girls” by providing our female students with:
- small class sizes;
- highly skilled teachers;
- quality after-school programs and sports;
- evening study sessions with individualized tutoring;
- a four-week summer program; and
- an alumni support program to assist them throughout high school and college.
Shareholders can choose from multiple opportunities throughout the year to interact with the young women we serve and see the impact of their annual investment, including:
- An annual 2015 Shareholders’ Club Luncheon and other special events;
- Mentoring opportunities;
- Be paired with an individual student as her sponsor throughout her four years at Bellesini; and
- Receive a special quarterly newsletter about the Girls’ School.
In addition, shareholders will be recognized in the following ways:
- Listing on a 2015 Shareholders’ Club donor wall in the new school building that will house the girls’ classrooms and the STEAM Center; and
- Listing in a 2015 Shareholders’ Club section of Bellesini’s Annual Report.